Welcome to the BORNAN SPORTS TECHNOLOGY website!
We appreciate that you have decided to visit us. We want you to have the best experience possible on the site and that is why we have written this Cookies Policy in the most transparent way possible.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to the user’s device when visiting a website. Their main purpose is to recognise users every time they access www.bornan.net and also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the Internet to work, they cannot harm the user’s device and, if activated on the browser settings, will help us identify and solve potential bugs in the navigation of www.bornan.net.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. All of them work similarly, but have slight differences:
- a) Session cookies. These cookies only remain on your device during your visit to the site and are removed when you close your browser. They mainly aim to identify the type of device, support security of the site or its basic functions. They do not contain personal information that would allow us to identify a person.
- b) Persistent or Permanent cookies: These are stored on the device’s hard drive and our website reads them every time you visit bornan.net.They have a specific expiration date which, when met, will render the cookie inactive. These cookies allow us to identify your actions and preferences, to analyse visits and also helps us understand how users reach our site and to improve our services.
- c) Functional cookies: They allow www.bornan.net to remember decisions taken by the user, such as their login or user name. The information collected by these cookies remains anonymous (that is, it does not store any details regarding your name, address or other data).
- d) Third-party cookies. Third-party cookies are those installed by a website other than the one we are visiting, for example those used by social media sites (such as Facebook) or by external content complements (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these types of files to monitor your visits to every site where they are advertised.
- e) Analytic cookies: These cookies aim to conduct a periodic monitoring and to promote a better user experience and service, by recovering activity data.
By entering www.bornan.net, you expressly authorise us to use these types of cookies on your device. If you deactivate cookies, your browsing experience on www.bornan.net may not be optimum and some of the features of www.bornan.net may not work correctly.
- a) First-Party cookies
Our site uses first-party cookies (small text files stored by your browser) to recognise you and provide you with a better service. The advantages involved in the acceptance of our cookies result in considerable time savings. These cookies can also be used to recognise you from one visit to another and thus adapt the contents displayed, collecting data about the date and time of your last visit, to measure some traffic parameters within the site and to estimate the amount of visits so we can adapt and adjust the services and promotions in a more effective manner.
Cookies will not disclose your telephone number, your e-mail address or any other contact detail.
Cookies cannot collect information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
- b) Google Analytics cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, provided by Google, Inc., an entity with its head office located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (« Google »).
Name Purpose _utma _utmb _utmc _utmv _utmz These Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID which is used to count how many times a user visits www.bornan.net. They also record the first and last time a user visited the site. In addition, it calculates when a session is over, the origins of the user and a set of keywords.
These Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID which is used to count how many times a user visits www.bornan.net. They also record the first and last time a user visited the site. In addition, it calculates when a session is over, the origins of the user and a set of keywords.
User settings to avoid Cookies.
From BORNAN SPORTS TECHNOLOGY and in compliance with current regulations, we are making available the relevant information for you to set your browser(s) so as to maintain your privacy and security with regard to cookies.
- a) If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to Tools / Internet Options / Privacy / Settings. For further information, go to: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies y http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- b) If you are using Firefox, go to Tools / Options / Privacy / Cookies. For further information, go to http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- c) If you are using Chrome, go to Settings / Advanced Settings / Privacy. For further information, go to http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- d) If you are using Opera, go to Security and Privacy to set you browser. For further information, go to http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/